Under the provisions of the Law of 14 August 2000 on electronic commerce, the customer has 14 working days to withdraw from the contract for any contract concluded by electronic means, without giving reasons and without penalties. These periods run from the day of conclusion of the contract for services and from the day of receipt of the goods for products.
As part of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, the consumer has the choice of requesting either a refund of the sums paid or an exchange of the product by obligatory notification via the form, specifying in the subject line "Right of withdrawal".
The reshipment will be at the expense of the consumer, who will return to CITABEL SPORTS any delivery he has received, as soon as possible and at the latest within 14 days at the latest from the announcement of the withdrawal decision.
1.1 Liability of the consumer, your liability is limited to the depreciation of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the goods.
2. In the event of exercising the right of withdrawal, CITABEL SPORTS will make every effort to refund the consumer within 14 days. This period begins on the day on which CITABEL SPORTS receives the returned product in due form.
CITABEL SPORTS will examine within two weeks of receipt of the products their return status.
If the customer exercises his right of withdrawal, all services must be returned and, if necessary, all benefits must be compensated.
3. In both cases (exchange and withdrawal), the consumer is invited to attach the original invoice to the returned goods. For internal organizational purposes, the goods must be returned to the following return address:
Contact: CITABEL SPORTS Logistics Centre
Tel: +352 37 97 97
Return address : CITABEL SPORTS S.A.
3, rue du Château d'Eau
4. The exercise of the legal right of withdrawal is excluded for the following products or services:
- PRODUCTS made according to consumer specifications or clearly personalised;
- PRODUCTS that cannot be reshipped or that are likely to deteriorate.
5. The return costs are the responsibility of the customer.
6. We invite you to overwrap the packaging of the products and we advise you to take out transport insurance.
7. The refund will be made after verification of the returned product(s).